When I see all my friends; i’ll be like,
When I realize school has started; i’ll be like,
Every class; i’ll be like,
Lunch time comes around; i’ll be like,
Then we have to go back to class; i’ll be like,
Then schools done for the day; i’ll be like,
I realize I have tons of homework; i’ll be like,
The used videogames debate is interesting and complicated. The flames were fanned in the ongoing discussion this week when THQ creative director Cory Ledesma spoke to CVG and then Penny Arcade did what they do best. I have been reading the #PAGamesDialog discussion on twitter for the past two days and I have more thoughts than 140 characters can handle.
There are two schools of thought on how to handle used games sales. Reward the people buying new games, or punish those purchasing the games used. It’s the latter that rubs me (and lots of other people) the wrong way. EA has decided to to both, and calls the whole initiative Project Ten Dollar (which is a great name). It serves to counter the GameStop method of charging 5-10 dollars less for used games.
I really like the rewarding half of this concept. EA and Microsoft Games Studio have come up with a clever way of getting people to buy their games new; include DLC inside the package. This goes back all the way to Gears of War 2, when Microsoft included a code for the Flashback Map Pack into every new copy of the game. If you didn’t buy it new those maps cost you 10 dollars. EA did something similar with Mass Effect 2 providing a few bits of DLC to people buying the game new. People didn’t seem to have a problem with this method because a) it feels like a bonus to the new buyer and b) the used player can still play the game that they bought without that DLC.
(not that Holy Spirit can go missing cuz He’s everywhere…)
Yes, Sarah, you do have to ask that. Despite those 100 existing mosques and who knows how many existing churches, you seem to insist on fostering an intolerant environment. Why?
start at 100% and subtract 1% each time you have done something
2. drank alcohol
3. cried when someone died.
4. been drunk
5. had sex.
6. been to a concert.
7. gotten/given a handjob.
8. gotten/given a blowjob.
9. been verbally/sexually harassed.
10. verbally/sexully harassed somebody.
percentage so far: 90%
11. felt someone up and/or been felt up.
12. laughed so hard something came out of your nose.
13. cheated on a boyfriend/girlfrend before.
14. been cheated on by a boyfriend/girlfriend.
15. been to prom.
16. cried at school.
17. gotten lost in a department store.
18. went streaking.
19. given or receieved a lap dance.
20. had someone of the opposite sex in your room.
percentage so far: 83%
21. had someone of the opposite sex sleep over.
22. slept over at someone of the opposite sexs house.
23. kissed a stranger.
24. hugged a stranger.
25. went scuba diving.
26. driven a car.
27. gotten an x-ray.
28. hit by a car.
29. had a party.
30. done serious drugs.
percentage so far: 79%
31. played strip poker/darts.
32. got paid to strip for someone.
33. run away from home.
34. broken a bone.
35. eaten sushi.
36. bought porn.
37. watched porn.
38. made porn.
39. had a crush on someone of the same sex.
40. been in love.
percentage so far: 76%
41. french kissed.
42. laughed so hard you cried.
43. cried yourself to sleep.
44. laughed yourself to sleep.
45. stabbed yourself.
46. shot a gun.
47. trash talked someone and then acted like their best friend the next day.
48. been online for 9 consecutive hours.
49. watched tv for 9 consecutive hours.
50. watched an animal die.
percentage so far: 70%
51. watched a person die
52. kissed and/or messed around somewhere with at least 1 person present.
53. pranked somebody
54. put somebody in the hospital.
55. snuck into someones room and/or your own room after being out.
56. kissed somebody of the same sex.
57. dressed punk.
58. dressed goth.
59. dressed preppy.
60. been to a motocross race.
percentage so far: 65%
61. avoided somebody.
62. been stalked.
63. stalked someone.
64. met a celebrity
65. played an instrument.
66. ridden a horse
67. cut yourself.
68. bungee jumped.
69. ding dong ditched somebody.
70. been to a wild party.
percentage so far: 58%
71. got caught stealing something.
72. kicked/punched a guy in the balls.
73. stolen a boyfriend/girlfriend from a friend.
74. gone out with your friends crush.
75. got arrested.
76. been pregnant.
78. been to another country.
79. started a house fire.
80. had an encounter with a ghost.
percentage so far: 51%
81. donated your hair to cancer patients.
82. been asked out by someone that you never thought you’d be asked out by.
83. cried over a member of the opposite sex.
84. had a boyfriend/girlfriend for over or 3 months.
85. sat on your butt all day.
86. ate a whole carton of ice cream all by yourself.
87. had a job.
88. gotten cut from a sports team.
89. been called a whore.
90. danced like a whore
percentage so far: 49%
1)Are you really ready for 100 questions?
Sure, why not.
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Nah…it taught me that I still had alot to learn about Love and Life in general…
3) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
My last Ex…hehe
4) Do you regret it?
5) Have you ever been depressed?
More times than I’d like to admit…
6)Are you a boy or girl?
7) What is your relationship status?
8) How do you want to die?
Either as a Hero, going out in a blaze of glory while saving someone else’s neck…or dying at the end of a long and productive life at home in bed…peacefully…
9) What did you last eat?
Chicken Strips from Popeyes…
10) Played any sports?
I dabble in numerous athletics, but Volleyball has my heart…only played a year in High School and we got a banner for an Undefeated regular season…16-0…
11) Do you bite your nails?
12) When was your last physical fight?
A month ago, and it was more like me punching the other guy and people interrupting…
13) Do you have an attitude?
14) Do you like someone?
I like alot of people…romantically? There are a few who tug at my heart’s strings, but only one will ever be able to own it…
15) What is your real name?
16) Are you gonna get high later?
Nope…I prefer a harsh reality over a beautiful lie…
17) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Yes…..and I didnt expect it to be who it is…
18) Do you miss someone?
19) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
I do both…variety is the spice of life…
20) Do you tan a lot?
What’s the point? Im BLACK…albeit a tad on the fairskinned side…
21) Have any pets?
Not anymore…I want a dog though…
22) How exactly are you feeling?
23) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Of course…im always on the go…haha
24) Ever made out in the bathroom?
25) Would you take any of your exes back?
Funny you ask that question…lol…
26) Are you scared of spiders?
theres a mutual respect…but it always ends up with one of us dead…
27) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I’ve thought about it…but its pointless…everything happens for a reason…
28) Do you regret anything from your past?
Plenty of things…but Im learning to let go of the pain because once it makes you stronger it serves no further purpose…
29) What are your plans for this weekend?
Saying my goodbyes…
30) Do you want to have kids?
31) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
Nope…guess i gotta add that to the list…haha
32) Do you type fast?
33) Do you have piercings? How many?
Not yet…im planning on three in each ear..
34) Want any more?
refer to the last question…
35) Can you spell well?
36) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes…but time will burn that page for me…
37) What are you craving right now?
Chinese food from Panda Express
38) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yes. Several…the word TOASTY comes to mind.
39) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes…and he tried to kill me…
40) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
41) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yeah…most times I never meant to…
42)Have you ever been cheated on?
43) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yes. Surprisingly the first one who cheated on me cried when we broke up…
44) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah…its in my plan for the next 5 years…
45) What should you be doing ?
46) What’s irritating you right now?
Being broke…and jobless
47) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
Yes…but that pain turned into Poetry…
48) Does somebody love you?
Does Jesus count? lol
49) What is your favorite colour ?
50) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
51) Do you have trust issues?
Yea…working on them…
52) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Trying to do the best with what I have…Moms gone and Dad’s locked up til whenever…
53) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I’d hope so…
54) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My family at my Uncle’s funeral earlier this year…
55) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I used to…now im selective because some people will never change…
56) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Im not sure…the deeper the cut the harder it is to remove the memory…and forgiveness is hard under pain or when you consider your scars…
57) Is this year the best year of your life?
I still say 2008 was my BEST year…
58) What was your child hood nickname?
Slick…cause i wore my hair like an Italian
59) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
60) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
61) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Texted.
62) What is bothering you?
My finances and the future of my industry.
63) Have you ever been out of your province?
Alll the time…
64) Do you play the Wii?
Super Smash Bros Brawl…haha
65) Are you listening to music right now?
Yea…Boyz II Men…
66) Do you like Chinese food?
67) Do you know your fathers b- day?
Yes. Hes a taurus and 20 years older than me…
68) Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope…i embrace it…
69) Is cheating ever okay?
No…honesty is the simplest thing in the long run.
70) Are you mean?
I’ve been called an asshole…
71) Can you keep white shoes clean?
I try…i really do…
72) Do you believe in true love?
For some reason I still think its possible…
73) Do you like the outside?
Yea…i just hate getting sick…
74) Are you currently bored?
75) Do you wanna get married?
Yeah…when im ready…
76) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
77) Are you hungry?
78) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
Who honestly checks the time in that situation?
79) What makes you happy?
Being with people that make me happy..having money and of course FOOD….
80) Would you change your name?
81) Ever been to Alaska?
Nope…skins not thick enough…
82) Do you watch the news?
Yeah when I wanna laugh….
83) What’ s your zodiac sign?
Gemini. Air-sign to the fullest.
84) Do you like Subway?
Depends on my mood…
85) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
86) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Kiss her DUH!!!!
87) Do you talk like your friends?
Only when making fun…haha
88) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
89) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yeah and I love that…
90) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
91) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Yea…i hate ash…
92) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? My ex…lol…
93) Favourite lyrics right now?
Brown Eyed Blues - Adrian Hood
94) Can you count to one million?
Better…I counted to infinity.
95) If you could meet any one person who would it be.?
96) If you could be any one person for a day who would it be?
96) Best trip you ever went on?
Arizona…man i miss that place…
97) If you acquired a time machine what would be the first year you’d put in? year zero.
98) What would you do with $10 million dollars?
Tithe, Loans, Investments, Savings…Bills…
99) Favorite movies?
Inception, Avatar, Wanted, Pirates, The Departed, Hoodlum, Star Wars, Star Trek.
100) Favorite food?
Anything my Grandmother makes…